AISNT provides a wide range of services and support to member schools, including:
- Advocacy on behalf of Northern Territory Independent schools to the Australian and Northern Territory Governments.
- Action, advocacy and advice on regulation and compliance issues at both Federal and Northern Territory levels.
- Direct assistance to schools, at their request, in a wide range of areas e.g. teaching and learning, funding, human resources, industrial relations, work health and safety, governance.
- Professional learning opportunities for school staff and boards.
- Confidential advice and support to school leaders.
- Reform Support Funding through the Non-Government Reform Support Fund
- Choice and Affordability Funding - supporting Independent schools to transition to the DMI funding arrangements