Jobs in Independent Schools

How to Apply

All applications must be made directly to the school. AISNT plays no role in recruitment and employment.

To teach in the Northern Territory, you must be registered with the Teacher Registration Board of the Northern Territory (TRBNT). Information regarding teacher registration in the Northern Territory can be found here.

Every person working in a Northern Territory school must have a Working With Children Clearance, known as an Ochre Card. Apply for your Ochre Card here.

All staff working in Northern Territory schools need to meet the Chief Health Officer of the Northern Territory Direction regarding COVID-19 vaccinations.