Northern Territory Board of Studies
The Northern Territory Board of Studies (NTBOS) provides and receives advice from the Minister and Chief Executive on:
- curriculum for all students in the Northern Territory
- policy and procedures for assessment, reporting and certification
- monitoring, evaluating and reporting on student outcomes
- consultation with representative authorities engaged in education.
Find out more on the DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION WEBSITE »
Northern Territory Board of Studies Awards
The Northern Territory Board of Studies (NTBOS) holds annual award ceremonies to recognise the achievements of students in government and non-government schools across the Northern Territory.
In addition to awards for the Territory's top 20 NT Certificate of Education and Training completers, merit awards for Stage 2 board-accredited subjects and industry-sponsored awards, schools nominate students for the following award categories:
- Administrator's Medal
- School-based Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- Vocational Education and Training in Schools Awards
- Karmi Sceney Aboriginal Excellence and Leadership Awards
- Sally Bruyn Senior Primary School Science Award.
For more information of the Northern Territory Board of Studies Awards, visit the NTBOS AWARDS WEBSITE.