My School Website
The My School website (http://www.myschool.edu.au) provides profiles of almost 10,000 Australian schools that can be searched by the school’s location, sector or name. The website provides statistical and contextual information, as well as NAPLAN (http://www.naplan.edu.au) results that can be compared with results from statistically similar schools across Australia.
- a short description of the school
- number of students
- number of teachers
- attendance rates
- senior secondary school outcomes
- school-level data about students’ backgrounds
- school Index of Community Socio-Educational Advantage (ICSEA) value
- a link to the school’s website and, where appropriate, a link to the school sector or system to which the school belongs
- school NAPLAN results compared with the national average and the average results of statistically similar schools.
- the percentage of students achieving at each band on NAPLAN tests compared with the percentage of students at that band nationally and in statistically similar schools
- school results on NAPLAN compared with the results of up to 60 statistically similar schools
- a list of up to 20 schools located nearest to the school selected.
- access a snapshot of a school using nationally consistent indicators
- compare the performance of students in a school with the performance of students in statistically similar schools across Australia and nationally
- search for schools nearby to the school displayed, with hyperlinks to the profile page of that school
- identify and learn about high-performing schools.